In this tutorial am going to show you how to make A Web View Application in few minutes without codding in Sketchware.
You can convert your website or mobile site into an app very easily. It doesn’t need any programming language or any investment. The only thing you need is an Android mobile and Sketchware App.
Here is a video of how to create an App for your website in Sketchware.
Click Here.. to check my own created Application in Sketchware
- Install Sketchware App in your mobile and start a new project. Write your app name and select an icon for your app.
- Now in your project View area drag and drop Scroll(V) and inside that add webview widget. Set width of Scroll(V) to match parent and change padding to 0.
- In Logic area of your project, in onCreate event add the WebView loadUrl block and write Url of your site in it.
- Now add a new event, namely ‘On back button press‘, in your app Logic area. On in On back button press, use if..else.. block. Add Webview goBack block as shown in image below. It should read, if WebView canGoBack then WebView goBack else Finish Activity.
- Now save and Run the project. Your App is ready. You can get .apk file of your app go to project options and click on Send install file(APK). You can send it to your email or if you have ES file explorer you can save it directly to your mobile.